Email: AMSearch@FVCC.com with resume
Fox Valley Christian Church is multi-generational with an emphasis on reaching and growing young families. FVCC currently uses Orange curriculum in all our Children/Student Ministries.
We are seeking a person who clearly demonstrates a love for God and a desire to make Him known. Our Associate Minister will lead a team-oriented ministry to provide all children/student ministry related programming. He will ensure that students have the opportunity to come to know Christ and then experience and grow in their relationship with Him.
Our Associate Minister would ideally be:
Spiritually Healthy: Commitment to a personal relationship with God and demonstrate continual growth through regular study and prayer. Able to prioritize and demonstrate responsibilities to God first, family second and church ministry third.
A People Builder: A pastoral heart and gifted leadership is crucial. The ability to love, lead, develop and empower others is essential.
A Program Builder: Will consistently look for best practices and strategies to lead children/students to Christ and to help them grow in their relationship with Him. Will be focused on consistent improvement and regularly evaluating progress.
A Leader: A detail oriented planner that can handle the administrative and organizational aspects of ministry.
Relationally and Emotionally Intelligent: Exhibits relational and emotional intelligence in his interactions with others.
Passionate: Committed to seeing the local church grow spiritually in depth and numerically in width. Able to set, be held accountable and pursue goals while demonstrating a strong work ethic.
A Team Player: Humility, reliability and teachable are non-negotiables.
- Recruit and equip adult volunteers to support the ministry goals and objectives.
- Maintain ministry standards for cleanliness and security.
- Oversee the scheduling and development of volunteers.
- Provide care for the children, students and families at FVCC.
- Expand the reach of FVCC through visits to local schools and community activities.
- Partner with parents through providing resources, training, and intentional experiences to equip them to lead their children/students in spiritual and emotional health and maturities.
- Teach and preach to all age groups in a variety of settings.
This is a full-time position. Salary will be competitive and established by the qualifications and experience of the candidate.